Thursday, June 12, 2008

For an Angel



Silken feel of your touch, softer than a newborn's cry
Sweet fragrance of your scent, sweeter than jasmines blooming to the dawning sun
Lure of your lips, like a red rose kissed by the morning's dew
A shy face beneath those flowing locks, like a cold night's mist veiling the shining moon
That binding spell in your eyes, magical than God's love
your smile so divine, that can lighten up a dying man's day
You make me want to touch .. You make me want to feel

Love so pure your heart holds , pure as water taking birth in heaven's clouds
Joy and Smiles you spread , happiness wants to be happy as you
In you I see a child , when you go naughty
In you I see a mother , when you bless everyone with your care
A smile, a giggle, a laugh ., Give me these in return for my love
You make me want to love .. You make me want to live


- Me

4 comments:

Kaundinya said...

Congrats for finding the paradise.

Anonymous said...

nice one

Anonymous said...

ur angel must be really lucky....

Aprameya said...

Good one. I assume that somebody real inspired this out of you and was not just plain poetic rush of mood.